Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Game On!

Ok Kids, we are gonna spice up this here website by adding a little blog post option for each of us. You should have received an email inviting you to be an author for the blog. If you accept, it will give you the power to publish posts to the site (as I am doing here). So, I moved the graphs out of the way and the posts will display down the middle as this one does. I encourage you to post you thoughts, trash talk, tri-related ideas, pictures, etc so we can have our own sweet little virtual club house! Once someone posts something, you can comment on it using the "comments" link at the bottom of the post, or just create an entirely new post. I will start it off by posting my 1st Edition of the....


Tridads Power Rankings!



#1 Josh "The Prodigy" Errecart

Who else demonstrates pure balance and brilliance in the sport of triathlon?! With an unbeaten record, this tri-machine looks to hold the top spot for a long time to come.






#2 Mark "Chewy" Mayfield

With a strong rookie year last year, Mark has burst onto the Tridads scene with dedication to the sport. His purchase of the P2 clearly demonstrate he is eyeing the top spot. The question is, will he be be able to overcome the new "dark force" within his home?







#3 Jeff "Old Man" Cutter

Despite his occasional brilliance on the bike, this old timer needs to learn to run as fast as he drinks beer! With his experience and the deepest 70.3 resume in the group, he looks to break out in 2010 with a bike split victory at Ironman CDA.







#4 Craig "Is On Fire" Sweeney

Although Craig is our most inconsistent trainer, he shows great potential, especially in the run! The question is, will he be able to stop chasing tail long enough to put together a good training run?



#5 Isaac Banda

The new kid on the block comes to us with little experience but a whole lot of heart! Learning to swim, bike, and run (across the border) late in life, he will have to have a monster rookie year to break out of this cellar!




8 comments:

  1. I wish I had your kind of time! What is it you do during the day? I like this new format. Josh is #1? Ok today he is. I am eyeing the #2 spot. With an injured Mayfield I may have a shot. I have been going to boot camp to strengthen my core. I have been doing some faster runs. Once I move out of base 1 training look out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way Josh, I did not give you permission to publish my torso on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutter, notice who was the first response.... YOU! It seems you have as much time as me! AND... your torso is made of an 18 pack, not a six pack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dark Force has the potential to KEEP MARK DOWN! That was funny. I am sure Anne will appreciate that. Isaac where did you run 28 miles? Are you insane?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did the Goofy Challenge in Florida with Michelle. 1/2 on Sat / Full on Sun.

    You pissed off the wrong Mexican! Don't be talkin trash about my burritos!

    ReplyDelete