Thursday, July 1, 2010

Gluttony

Awesome summary Josh! Gotta say though, I believe we did more damage to our bodies on the drive home though, so it's worthy of mention here. McDonalds (twice), Jack in the Box, Taco Bell, Dairy Queen, Kentucky Fried Chicken, and Pizza Hut. We all ate at all stops. Cutter, have you finished that 4th piece of pizza yet??

My weight pre-Ironman - 160
My weight post drive home - 172
My weight now after crapping several times - 163

Yep, that's a LOT of food

Good times. Looking forward to Arizona 2011!!!

MM

1 comment:

  1. What a great Trip! I am still trying to recover from eating all that food. Yes, I could not put down that 4th piece of pizza. I am excited for Arizona 2011.

    I really enjoyed adults only this last time, but I am excited for AZ since it will be a family vacation. It was so fun running with the kids in the 1 miler before the race a couple years ago.

    I have learned my lesson. I am now running. I have started my training for 2011 now with building the base of running miles. My goal is to not have a 14 minute mile average on the last 10k in AZ.

    Congrats to Jamie, Josh and Mark for a great race in CDA!

    ReplyDelete